Mystery Ranch Packs

Does anyone know when they release their new packs or restock their existing packs? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

srfdmatty

Lil-Rokslider
I just spoke with them today about restocking of their Metcalf pack. They said they are working on a production order for the coyote brown with hopes of having it in stock in a week or two. The conifer they were looking to have restocked around early to mid Feb.
If you call their customer service number they'll answer any questions you have about restocking of current items. They are great to work with. You can also use the email feature on a product that is out of stock on their website and when you enter your email it will send an auto reply when that item is back in stock.
They usually keep a lower inventory and build small runs of inventory at a time which helps keep quality higher.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Check out the thread in the packs section for a discussion of a couple of packs they hav already dropped. They are on their site with videos as well.

MR have dropped a new frame that updates the guide lite. Seems like it is not compatible with current packs and will require a retro fit kit. They are switching the old packs to the new frame but not until 2020. Not the end of the world but something to consider if you might want multiple bag options going forward.