Mystery Ranch QuickDraw

HankBC

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone get there hands on one of these yet? The sales guy I go through at grouse river recommended checking it out. I know you guys all have your Sitka subalpine gear already while I have to wait til the end of June. So was curious if you southerners got this first too!
598a61b9345e129b38a9d28633a0dfdf.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought mine from Grouse river. Owned Sitka, kuiu and bandlands. All have their pros and cons.
Well made, well thought out. Fits my Leica binos and rangefinder perfect.
Slim design and great side stretch pockets. Worth the $100 price tag. If your from Canada, no extra fees, US exchange or duty costs.

frankrb3

WKR
Just played with one in scheels yesterday for a little bit. Before seeing it I considered getting one to replace my AGC bino harness, I don't feel that way anymore. They also had most of their hunting packs there in that heinous camo pattern, not sure what it's called but I think Mystery Ranch has lost me as a customer. I have a crew cab, 3 day assault, and spartan, all from when they were still making them in the US. I think Kifaru should come out with a bino harness. I believe it would be good considering their heritage.

Last edited: