Sold Mystery Ranch Rifle Sling & Kenetrek Socks

Status
Not open for further replies.

crossfire3006

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I'm starting to unload some gear I've never used so thought I'd start with the following:

1. Mystery Ranch Hands-Free Rifle Sling (Brand New, Never Used w/o packaging)

From Mystery Ranch website - The HANDS-FREE RIFLE SLING serves as both a standalone sling or a functional backpack attachment system for right- or left-hand shooters. The ambidextrous and magnetic sternum-strap allows the sling to be utilized for secure traveling and instant rifle access when the moment presents itself.

FEATURES

• Wide Rifle Stock Dock attaches to MYSTERY RANCH waist belt
  • Thin padded shoulder pad with anti-slip silicon
  • Buckles swap side for right or left carry
  • Magnetic buckle to the backpack for easy, one-handed attachment
Price - $80 shipped

2. Kenetrek Alaska Super Heavyweight Over-the-Calf Sock (New in Package) - 2 Pairs, Size Large

From Kenetrek website - This burly, fitted sock gives you protective padding in just the right thicknesses, where you need it the most. The reinforced toes, heel and shin pads allow you to lace tightly with no pressure and the merino wool fibers breathe, insulate when damp, and are virtually itch free. Made in the USA. Content: 60% Merino Wool, 33% Nylon, 5% Elastic, 2% Lycra®

Mens shoe sizes: Medium (5-8), Large (9-12), X-Large (13-15)

Price - $32 (each) shipped

3. Kenetrek Canada Midweight Over-the-Calf Sock (New in Package) - 2 Pairs, Size Large

From Kenetrek website - When you need tall boot protection without the bulk, slip into this tough as nails medium layer sock with reinforced heel, toe and shin pads so you won't feel any lace pressure. Insulates when damp, and itch free. Made in the USA.
Content: 33% Merino Wool, 33% Polypropylene, 26% Nylon, 5% Elastic, 3% Lycra®

Mens shoe sizes: Medium (5-8), Large (9-12), X-Large (13-15)

Price - $25 (each) shipped

PRICES ARE FIRM AND INCLUDE SHIPPING

Also have a brand new, never worn pair of Crispi Guide GTX Hunting Boots (200 Grams) size 11.5 still in the box. The post is in the classifieds. Willing to do $400 shipped. I won't go any lower than that. That's over $100 off since I'd be covering the shipping.

Attachments

• Kenetrek Socks 01.jpg
    Kenetrek Socks 01.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 36
  • Kenetrek Socks 02.jpg
    Kenetrek Socks 02.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 38
  • MR Rifle Sling 01.jpg
    MR Rifle Sling 01.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 35
  • MR Rifle Sling 02.jpg
    MR Rifle Sling 02.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 35
  • MR Rifle Sling 03.jpg
    MR Rifle Sling 03.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 32
  • MR Rifle Sling 04.jpg
    MR Rifle Sling 04.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 30
  • MR Rifle Sling 05.jpg
    MR Rifle Sling 05.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 34
OP
crossfire3006

crossfire3006

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Offers? I’m heading to the post office this afternoon and can get them out today. Send me a PM if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.