Mystery Ranch Sale

OP
eaglemountainman
Neither place have the 3DAP unfortunately.
Would the Pintler be an option? It has a bit more capacity and comes on the Guide Light MR frame with a load shelf, which is nice to have whether you use it or not. I'm not sure, but I believe the hip belt might be removable. It has the same trizip and Molle points as the 3DAP, along with great internal organization. It's a bomb proof pack and on sale for $337 with free shipping at Blackovis.
Sorry if I'm sounding like a strong pitch salesman.

shaun1826

FNG
Would the Pintler be an option? It has a bit more capacity and comes on the Guide Light MR frame with a load shelf, which is nice to have whether you use it or not. I'm not sure, but I believe the hip belt might be removable. It has the same trizip and Molle points as the 3DAP, along with great internal organization. It's a bomb proof pack and on sale for $337 with free shipping at Blackovis.
Hmm. I haven’t really considered that one. I will give it a look. Thanks!

shaun1826

FNG
Well, I wound up ordering the Pintler. I think it will work very well for my application. I originally wasn’t going to get a bag quite so large but after thinking about it awhile, the extra space may come in handy.

Mystery ranch back up on camofire today. Ordered a marshall pack, then jumped on rokslide to read some reviews. After reading this thread, checked out black ovis and wouldn't you know it, they have the same sale again. Could have had free shipping!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Definitely getting a new pack if the sale is still going on
I think we missed the boat this time around. I've seen mystery ranch on camo fire a few times recently. I'm hoping they hit again soon. I'm in the market as well, if I can't find a used one in the meantime.

MR is on Camofire at least once every couple of months. It only lasts 24 hours. Get in their mailing list.
Definitely getting a new pack if the sale is still going on
I think we missed the boat this time around. I've seen mystery ranch on camo fire a few times recently. I'm hoping they hit again soon. I'm in the market as well, if I can't find a used one in the meantime.

philthy

FNG
Picked up a Metcalf the last time Black Ovis had them on sale. I got an email from them last week with a "we miss you" $20 coupon. I decided to put it toward a Pintler bag this afternoon for $130 🤣