Naked hiker

I just want to start with saying I don’t have anything against people hiking around the woods nude, Do what makes you happy, but it was a little startling to find for the first time in my trail camera. Anyone else see this regularly? The dude hiked the trail I had a camera on a couple times a week. The camera was maybe a half mile from a road, but up Through some nasty stuff where I never guessed I would get a random hiker. Got good bulls and nice muley on the camera too. Do I abandon this awesome ridge because of this? Obviously there is a fair amount of human intrusion, so mature bucks may be there often or they may be used to humans that don’t bug them. Had an awesome young 6-6 bull walk the same trail an hour after he walked through... maybe he’s into something. Anyway the camera is still in the spot because I just switched out the card the last time I was there in September when hunting and didn’t know this until a few days later when I was able to check the card. Thoughts?

OP
bjfoxhoven
To answer some questions... in South Dakota. I saw a post from ryan carter this fall with the same thing. He told me he gets a couple different people each year. But he runs 100+ cameras. I plan to hunt it still though in SD it is very hard to get bull elk tags, so it will be mainly for mule deer. He would have to hike through some pretty scratchy oak brush stuff, not positive that is what it is. I do know it has torn my blue jeans before and isn’t kind lol. Boots and a backpack.

OP
bjfoxhoven
I prefer to leave my clothes up at camp so they don't get sweaty when I'm hiking. I passed that 6X6 and shot a bigger bull. Sorry for the pics, I'll be more careful where I walk next time.
[/QUOTE
If I remember right the bull was going the opposite direction... so you musta bumped this one lol.

To answer some questions... in South Dakota. I saw a post from ryan carter this fall with the same thing. He told me he gets a couple different people each year. But he runs 100+ cameras. I plan to hunt it still though in SD it is very hard to get bull elk tags, so it will be mainly for mule deer. He would have to hike through some pretty scratchy oak brush stuff, not positive that is what it is. I do know it has torn my blue jeans before and isn’t kind lol. Boots and a backpack.

Wow I woulda never guessed!

Fatcamp

WKR

Interesting. Wandered around naked a couple times after bathing. Kinda nice, actually.

OP
bjfoxhoven
What kinda temps we talkin?
Didn’t make note of that... didn’t really focus much on them. Seemed to wear rain gear when it was rainy and that was it. Mid summer into September when I was there. Could have more pics though through the fall.

I’m guessing the bulls will get a little smaller as the temperature drops in that area. Just a hunch lol.