Nalgene holder

TheCougar

WKR
Does anyone know of a lightweight water bottle holder that is compatible with a Kifaru Belt? The Kifaru one weights 4 ounces, which is ridiculous. It’s death by a thousand cuts with weight, so I’d like to keep it as lightweight as possible.

+1 for pods8. Solid dude. Great gear.

If you are looking for lightweight, it is hard to beat mesh. Seek outside has one. Not sure what it weighs but a doubt it is much more than an ounce. I like mine but they snag more than a solid nylon pouch.

Nickb_00

Lil-Rokslider
Yep Pods8 for sure! I like that he uses a bungee instead of a buckle to hold the bottle secure.

tdot

WKR
I like the one from Pods8, but it's not significantly lighter then the Kifaru.

Mesh or I've seen ones made from webbing, are going to be lighter. I dont know of any off the top.of my head, but I've seen them.

Or even better, the Kuiu pack I'm currently testing has a water bottle pocket at the bottom that I can actually reach while hiking. Never had that before. Zero weight gain!

I have looked at his stuff on here and it looks very nice! Once i hit that threshold, I am sending him a PM!

bitbckt

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve been watching this thread with little expectation of seeing something I’d prefer over the Kifaru, but that ITS thing looks pretty good. I’ll need to try that out.

cm12

FNG
Or even better, the Kuiu pack I'm currently testing has a water bottle pocket at the bottom that I can actually reach while hiking. Never had that before. Zero weight gain!

can you elaborate more on this? You had me at Kuiu!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk