NAP Deep Six Big Nasty Broadhead

D

david long

I am looking at using the Easton Carbon Injexion shafts on my upcoming brown bear hunt. With that being said, I need to switch broadheads and find something with the D6 technology. I am looking for a cut on contact head and have been looking at the NAP Big Nasty. Has anyone had any experience with this broadhead? Any other suggestions for D6 cut on contact heads?

brn2hnt

WKR
Looks like their old Razorcaps. Would be interesting to note the difference it would make in spine of the arrow (says you have to cut them 1" longer) ans well as FOC, since much of the broadheads weight is over the arrow shaft, not in front of it. Other than that, the snuffer/Wensel woodsman design is a proven design that leaves a bloodtrail Ray Charles could follow.

Mike

OR Archer

WKR
the thing that turned me off to this broadhead was that you have to a little bushing on the back of the broadhead. im sure they will perform just fine but that little piece just turned me off to this broadhead. ill be using the NAP TH Edge with my Injexions this year. those broadheads tune up really nice and fly extremely well.

I have some Axis Nano 500 shafts for sale to fund my Injexion purchase in the near future. I plan on using the same setup; 330s and Big Nasties for elk this season.

I am looking at using the Easton Carbon Injexion shafts on my upcoming brown bear hunt. With that being said, I need to switch broadheads and find something with the D6 technology. I am looking for a cut on contact head and have been looking at the NAP Big Nasty. Has anyone had any experience with this broadhead? Any other suggestions for D6 cut on contact heads?

Maxhunter

WKR
I've tried the Injexion's at my shop and really like them. I just can't commit to changing broadheads. My magnus buzzcuts have served me well. The big nasty looks like a good strong head and should do a number on at brownie. What poundage are you shooting them at?

OP
D

david long

Not sure how long they are.

Evan, I will give them a call but for this hunt, I think I will be using the Big Nasty.

Maxhunter....I am a wimp....I only shoot 65#.