Narrowing down the new pair of binos

Youngbuck

FNG
So for the past few weeks, I've been doing a lot of research on a new pair of binos. After many search's on RS and many others, as well as Google...... Can someone tell me where I can find a pair of 12x50 Swarovski SLC's? 😁😁😁

There are vendors here that will probably chime in. I’ve had really good luck on the classified here as well as eBay for a lot of things. Got a mint pair of SLC 10x42 for significantly less than new that way.

If you can be patient it will pay off. That said, I know hunting season is coming up quick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive gotten three pairs of SLCs off ebay all for good prices. 12x50s will probably be a little harder to find but they will turn up if youre patient. A lot of pawn shops use ebay and thats where I have gotten two of the three I have bought.

One pair I was able to identify who the pawn shop was and I called and negociated a deal over the phone and saved on fees and cut out the competition on ebay.

OP
Youngbuck

Youngbuck

FNG
I agree about the classifieds, I've been eyeing a pair of swaro el's, but I'm still in "newbie" jail. 👎 So I can't post or pm yet 🤷🏼‍♂️