Natchez huge primer dump

OP
D
You're doing it wrong if you think dealers will not ship ammunition to your door just like every other American citizen. 7 is what you seek.

Chordeiles

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for sharing!
I got signed up. Must’ve done something right.........already got a notification.👍

Thanks @Deplorable77 - my wife loves this. I’ve gotten a few pounds of powder and several boxes of bullets already. Primers are what I was after and they’re still eluding me but it’s been good so far.

Rob5589

WKR
So far, the Discord has been productive. Primers are the only thing not coming up in any meaningful numbers. So far I have scored on powder, bullets, brass, and dies. Gotta be quick though!

bsnedeker

WKR
So far, the Discord has been productive. Primers are the only thing not coming up in any meaningful numbers. So far I have scored on powder, bullets, brass, and dies. Gotta be quick though!

Every time I get a notification for primers I'm on top of it immediately and you can tell I'm not the only one. The websites are nearly unusable from the traffic.

I'm down to 10 large rifle magnum primers, haven't even seen a notification for them so I'm not holding my breath.

Rob5589

WKR
Every time I get a notification for primers I'm on top of it immediately and you can tell I'm not the only one. The websites are nearly unusable from the traffic.

I'm down to 10 large rifle magnum primers, haven't even seen a notification for them so I'm not holding my breath.
Have seen those either, unfortunately.

OP
D
Haven't seen those in the last 30 days. Those and magnum SRP are in stock far less than anything elseScreenshot_20210113-094418_Email.jpg

OP
D
I get ammo delivered to my door the same as its always been. No way I'm going to do a background check every time I want a case of shells from wallyworld.
That's the issue; we are in California, not America.

Rob5589

WKR
I get ammo delivered to my door the same as its always been. No way I'm going to do a background check every time I want a case of shells from wallyworld.
Curious, what company is delivering to your door, in California? Do you have a c&r license?

OP
D
Yes on the C&R, it was as easy as dropping a few forms in the mail and 10 minutes at a livescan. The downside is I've bought too many Garand's now . .🤣😂
Curious, what company is delivering to your door, in California? Do you have a c&r license?

FNG
My teenage son has used the app as his primary messaging app for months. Can't wait to see his response when I install it for ammo inventory alerts : )

CorbLand

WKR

If you find yourself in N. Utah. Let me know. I have some.

PaHunter86

Lil-Rokslider
Just signed up. I'm interested to see how it works. I got a new toy for Christmas that i want to start working some loads up for. It is a Bergara Hunter in 300wm. Just waiting for the scope and rings to show up to start shooting it.

Chad E

WKR

If you ever make it to Eastern Washington i can spare a few.