Natchez huge primer dump

wyosam

WKR
Every time I get a notification for primers I'm on top of it immediately and you can tell I'm not the only one. The websites are nearly unusable from the traffic.

I'm down to 10 large rifle magnum primers, haven't even seen a notification for them so I'm not holding my breath.

Could help you out if you get anywhere near western WY.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

wapitibob

WKR
Most of the good stock is gone long before it ever hits discord. I bought powder little over a week ago and it was 1/2 hour after I was done and gone before it ever hit discord.

BigDog00

WKR
I was able to score two boxes of 180 gr Berger Elites last night on Midway USA, well my order was confirmed so well see if they actually ship. It looked like they had a decent selection of Bergers but they went quick. I never saw them pop up on discord.

I've never shot them but they seem to get good reviews and I needed some bullets.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

TX_Diver

WKR
I've snagged primers from discord.

Ammoseek notification scored me some varget a few weeks back. And I've stumbled across VV and IMR powders in stock about a month ago too.

The primers go quickest by far! Got through checkout at brownells 2x last week (separate occasions), got my confirmation number, etc. Then later in the day got a cancellation e-mail. 😭

sneaky

"DADDY"
I used to be able to drive about 25min to Natchez and pick up my order at the dealer counter. Those were the days.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

PSA
For all of you that are looking for primers, get signed up with discord and wait for the notifications. Ive seen every type of primer available in the last 30 days, the trick is to have an account set up at all the suppliers first. (Midway,Natchez,Grafs,PV,Midsouth,ASP,etc...)
Pretty much every powder (except H1000) shows up every other week also.
Thanks for the heads up

Brendan

WKR
Seems you have to purchase primers before they hit discord these days.

Agree, you literally have seconds from when they hit discord and you can watch the rush crash the websites after they're posted. My phone notification isn't even fast enough - I need to be sitting at my desk with the app running there, and even then it's a crapshoot.

Powder is a little better than primers, but not much.

It all depends on what you’re looking for- more people are getting notifications for small rifle and small pistol primers (and those are the people you’d be up against once a notification hits) but there are still some people that would see in stock things in the discussion forum. But for the most part, you’re looking at competing with 5,500ish people if you’re looking for the most sought after stuff

bc8ec402584c8f355ee0905f29dab3ce.jpg

OutdoorAg

WKR
Like others, I've lucked into a few things. Primers being one of those. It was only 1,000 - but if I'm being honest with myself and my shooting volume - thats enough to get me through a couple years of shooting. I'm a low volume "reload to shoot/hunt" guy. I see no reason to stock pile 10's of thousands.

Chanimal

FNG
Discord is way more competitive today than it was a 6 weeks ago. Stuff used to stay in stock for 5-15min, 3 weeks ago this changed to 1-2min, and the past couple days when a notification hits the vendors site crashes and it's a struggle to get checked out. I'm not complaining, just an observation. Demand is crazy right now!

Had H1000 in my cart this morning before the site crashed and was out of stock when I got it working again... at least I scored some 8133 a couple weeks ago.