Nate Simmons - The western hunter

IdahoHntr

WKR
Well that's obvious.

I guess I should say I'm not familiar with it in ever seeing it.

I'm not much on watching hunting, too many times I have seen stuff that I know isn't on the up and up. Multiple bull tags in the same state, scopes on muzzleloaders...

Not saying the show in discussion isn't, just a lot of them are misleading.

Plenty of animals have been hit with an arrow for tv, then finished off with a firearm.

Again, not saying it at all about the show in discussion, but footage is everything.

Nate is about as far away from what your talking about as you can get. The guy doesn’t even have social media. He just loves hunting and getting some epic footage. If you do actually like real hunting content you should watch some of his episodes some time. I don’t care for any of the other guys they have on that show, but usually about half the episodes are Nate and it’s honestly the only hunting tv I care to watch anymore. The only thing that actually resembles hunting the way it is to me.

OP
R

rratzlaff1490

Lil-Rokslider
A few years ago I was doing some filming and video work and a friend put me in touch with Nate. He is the real deal. He helped me out a lot and was available any time I had questions. Can’t say enough good about Nate. Very humble person that is does what he does simply because he loves it, not for the limelight.
Awesome to be able to get advice from a guy like that! That bull for your profile pic is awesome!