Nate Simmons - The western hunter

rratzlaff1490

Lil-Rokslider
Can’t get enough of the western hunter. They have the formula down right. Does anyone know Broadheads Nate Simmons was shooting in the newest episode “up in smoke 2”? They look like shuttle T’s ?
Thanks

4rcgoat

WKR
Can’t get enough of the western hunter. They have the formula down right. Does anyone know Broadheads Nate Simmons was shooting in the newest episode “up in smoke 2”? They look like shuttle T’s ?
Thanks
Where do you find their latest videos, definitely one of my favorites, haven't seen them for a couple years.

wgrkman

FNG
I always thought they shot Valkyries but I think it was a G5 Montec M3. Could be wrong

OP
R

rratzlaff1490

Lil-Rokslider
Same here! Even my wife said “oh he missed!” I’d love to say that guy has more luck then a four leaf clover but he gets out and puts himself in those situations. I’ll never have an elk walk to me like that in the complete open

sndmn11

WKR
Same here! Even my wife said “oh he missed!” I’d love to say that guy has more luck then a four leaf clover but he gets out and puts himself in those situations. I’ll never have an elk walk to me like that in the complete open
My three year old said he missed too. I watched it a few times, and if I didn't see the footage of the bull laying down to die, I would be convinced that he had missed.

In the thread title and first sentence ;)

Well that's obvious.

I guess I should say I'm not familiar with it in ever seeing it.

I'm not much on watching hunting, too many times I have seen stuff that I know isn't on the up and up. Multiple bull tags in the same state, scopes on muzzleloaders...

Not saying the show in discussion isn't, just a lot of them are misleading.

Plenty of animals have been hit with an arrow for tv, then finished off with a firearm.

Again, not saying it at all about the show in discussion, but footage is everything.

Fatcamp

WKR
Really enjoying it. Thanks for the heads up.

The episode with Remi Warren where he fails to kill a deer shows some real emotion from him at the end. I think South Cox filmed him.

Very good mule deer hunters around that place.

OP
R

rratzlaff1490

Lil-Rokslider
Nate Simmons is a badass. I really enjoy when he is on. Pretty tricky to arrow elk and video tape it. Western hunter is a great show.

was it a RAD broadhead?
Looks a lot like it! I know he’s been a Valkyrie guy but the blades were too far swept back and look very similar to these! Thanks!