National red flag law

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrench

WKR
It amazes me how people are so quick to decide how others should live their lives. Most people can barely run their own. Failed relationships, financial mistakes, personal choices that were selfish....most can BARELY run their own lives well yet are more than happy to guide others through life.

As this bickering continues we have law makers increasingly using this to work against us. They throw a tax on bullets then a fee on guns, a license to carry.....all with our support because we know better than the neighbor.

Look back at the last two years and how America and the entire world was held captive by big pharmaceutical companies over rona......now do a little research on how many of the school shooters were on psychotropic drugs. The answer is damn near all if not all.

We're not gonna stop the madness until we start at the start....until then, we'll just keep telling the neighbors how we're smarter than them and exactly how we can tax our way out of this mess or which freedom eliminated from me will stop you from doing bad things.

Is wyomo paid by rokslide to be the internet’s biggest tool or am I missing something?
Oh I’m sure you are missing something.

They pay me in mana. It’s all I eat while being a badass. Luckily, I’m not a sensitive boy your name calling only made me smirk a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.