Naturally Good Shooters

LaGriz

WKR
They said that Ted Williams was an incredible shot with 20-15 eyesight.
As a fighter pilot he is credited with a air-to-air kill with only a minimal burst form his plane's guns. I think he flew a F-86 Saber jet. On the ball field he claimed he could see the seams on the baseball and gauge the rotation and speed like no other. He returned to pro baseball after serving and resumed his quality hitting almost immediately. He hit an average of over 400 more that once (not sure for how many seasons) and was a Red Sox legend!

Michael Jordan was cut from his Jr. Varsity squad in High School! To me this says more about how lame his coach must have been to not see his potential. Jordan was not the leading scorer at North Carolina, but was an obvious talent. He was picked 3rd in the NBA draft behind Hakeem A. and Sam Bowie. They had now idea he would be come the G.O.A.T. talent he later developed into.

I'm one of the guys that has to work hard to get to a consistent level of accuracy with my recurve bows. Enjoyed the thread! LaGriz

Russp17

WKR
I mean people are naturally good at stuff, I believe it. Steph Curry hit 77 three pointers in a row. That is crazy. While some people can really hit a golf ball or play pool. The same applies to shooting sports. I'm naturally decent at shooting shotguns. First year shooting trap league I placed in the top 10 every week within a month of picking a gun up. It just comes naturally (too bad I'm not the same at shooting bows).