NAVHDA NA Test

Eagle

WKR
I ran my girl in her NA this past weekend with the Mid-South Chapter. She scored a perfect 112 prize I, only dog out of 11 to do so. For any one out there with a pup that they aren't real sure on how to get going, I highly suggest joining NAVHDA and going to the training days that most chapters offer monthly while hunting seasons are off the calendar. It's the most helpful group of individuals I've come into contact with in regards to sharing tips and insight.

Also, want to say thanks to @IdahoElk for suggesting the Small Munsterlander breed to me last fall when I was actively trying to narrow down what dog to go with. She's got everything I could have ever hoped for.

Attachments

• 3A251990-E73D-415A-80E0-D1BE1FF08F90.jpeg
    3A251990-E73D-415A-80E0-D1BE1FF08F90.jpeg
    485.6 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

Wrench

WKR
I have a replacement Drahthaar coming in December.....I can't wait. Versailles are AWESOME!

slick

WKR
Prepping a GWP pup for the NA. Way to go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IdahoElk

WKR
I ran my girl in her NA this past weekend with the Mid-South Chapter. She scored a perfect 112 prize I, only dog out of 11 to do so. For any one out there with a pup that they aren't real sure on how to get going, I highly suggest joining NAVHDA and going to the training days that most chapters offer monthly while hunting seasons are off the calendar. It's the most helpful group of individuals I've come into contact with in regards to sharing tips and insight.

Also, want to say thanks to @IdahoElk for suggesting the Small Munsterlander breed to me last fall when I was actively trying to narrow down what dog to go with. She's got everything I could have ever hoped for.

You have a special dog there keep us posted, hope you’re a good shot😀

Shadow14

WKR
Love this. Looking to get into versatile dogs. Cant decide between a munsterlander or puddlepointer. Are you in Georgia or Kentucky?

IdahoElk

WKR
Love this. Looking to get into versatile dogs. Cant decide between a munsterlander or puddlepointer. Are you in Georgia or Kentucky?

If you're interested in a Small Munsterlander please call Pam and have a talk with her at Robingun Kennels, she is one of the top breeders in the country for SM's

OP
Eagle

Eagle

WKR

I'm in Kentucky, tested outside Pelham, TN with Mid-South. They'll have a spring test in Jersey, GA, though I don't think dates have been mentioned. Very few members go to both training sites, as there's a good bit of distance between Jersey and Pelham. I'm going to try and get a NAVHDA chapter up and running in Western Kentucky to serve the southern illinois, western kentucky, western tn, missouri boothill areas.