NBU Dinner

Mckinnon

WKR
Anybody going to the dinner this year? I will be volunteering again this year and thought it would be cool to meet some of you if you're going. Let me know!

velvetfvr

WKR
Yup, waaaaayyyyy out of mine to0 Dr. That is why I volunteer so I can still go. Its a good time to watch the auction, ridiculous how much people drop for the elk and sheep tag each year.

You should have seen the prices when the economy way good. Sheep would pass $100,000 and so would the elk.

sdr

FNG
Got a table and will be there with my son. This year I will try to stay a little more sober so I don't buy another auction hunt.

OP
Mckinnon

Mckinnon

WKR
Got a table and will be there with my son. This year I will try to stay a little more sober so I don't buy another auction hunt.
Haha, was it a good hunt though? I usually work the table where we sell playing cards as raffle tickets, and then end up running all of the silent auction and auction prizes out to people, so swing by and say hi while Im working one of the raffle tables!

sdr

FNG
It was a pretty good hunt. I bought my son a youth antelope tag and he got one 83 gross 81 net. 2 weeks ago at the Reno SCI, after again being over served, I got a roe deer hunt at the queen's estate in Scotland. It seems that Crown and 7 makes my arm go up a lot.
I will make sure to stop by your table and get some lucky tickets.

velvetfvr

WKR
It was a pretty good hunt. I bought my son a youth antelope tag and he got one 83 gross 81 net. 2 weeks ago at the Reno SCI, after again being over served, I got a roe deer hunt at the queen's estate in Scotland. It seems that Crown and 7 makes my arm go up a lot.
I will make sure to stop by your table and get some lucky tickets.

That was you?

OP
Mckinnon

Mckinnon

WKR
Well, Dinner was fun last night like usual. We auctioned a california bighorn tag for 70k....Didn't get to see the rest of the auction, but I heard we did well! Thanks to everyone who came out

sdr

FNG
We had a good time this year but came home empty handed.

It was good to see the price of the sheep tags back up to where they should be. That is great news for conservation. We just need to work on getting the wildlife commission to keep the auction in Nevada and not have the Heritage tag sold in a California sheep fundraiser every other year.

OP
Mckinnon

Mckinnon

WKR
X2 on the sheep tags. The dinner was good and even better we got lucky a won 2 guns.

Right on, that's what I like to hear! I was wondering who won the landowner 075 tag we were raffling, I sold so many of those tickets it was ridiculous...