NC Black Bear

SCHUNTER73

Lil-Rokslider
Does anyone have a recommendation for a black bear outfit in eastern North Carolina?

Most of the outfitters of the eastern counties, are successful. A quick google search, will do you well. I’ve never heard anything bad of any of them but not knowing your budget or what your goals are makes it hard to point you in the right direction.
There are outfitters that offer strictly still hunting over bait all the way to those offering still hunting and dogs…
Prices range from $4,500-$15,000 depending on what accommodations your looking for…

We’ve been very successful with DIY hunts but would take preparation starting in august. Largest we’ve harvested to date, was just over 400#s and have had opportunities to what appeared to be over 600#s
Most eastern counties have 1-2weeks “depending on county” in November and 1-2 in December..

OP
SCHUNTER73

SCHUNTER73

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks. Per normal google searches, they all look awesome. I have spoken with one or two, just curious about anyone’s personal experiences.

I lived there for several years. Never got into bear hunting but know that Hyde County had the reputation for the biggest. I’d call some of the sporting goods stores in Washington, Englehard, Belhaven etc. ain’t much out there tho! Good luck.