Neature walk

OP
TSAMP

TSAMP

WKR
All I'm saying is a 6er of white claws and I'd toss on some Celine Dion and give that guy a run for his money.

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
All I'm saying is a 6er of white claws and I'd toss on some Celine Dion and give that guy a run for his money.

Talk is cheap. I see youtube gold here. You need to be wearing a vest and bow tie though. extra points if you can shotgun a claw in-between spins. Extra points for baby blue suit with pink bowtie.

Few people realize that you can know stuff that is neat. Like it’s neat that you can tell different kinds of dirt by how dirty they are. I’ll bet he dint know that advanced piece of woodland lore. I am soooo tempted to buy the T shirt. Does this guy have a YouTube channel?

Those of you who bag on Lenny obviously cant apppreciate stuff that’s is neat…. or cool.

Edit: I started laughing at canoe guy when they announced he’s paddling to Lady in Red.

Last edited:
Love Lenny. My kids have watched that and quoted "you can tell it's an Aspen..." More times than I can count.

Thanks for sharing!

Cynoscion

Lil-Rokslider
The competitor in me wants to know if Ornstein won the canoe off?
Really? Ornstein is a frikin legend, man! Those of us who grew up in the world of competitive, expressive canoe know that he was truly an unstoppable force. My sister used to have a poster of him on her bedroom wall when we were kids. It was right next to the Scott Baio poster.