Nebraska FNG, kinda

Hey y'all,

My name is Tyler and I'm kind of a FNG. I've been on rokslide for about a year now and posted/participated in a few posts but never really introduced myself. I'm 31 from Omaha NE and I've been an avid hunter and shooters since I was about six years old. Did some in the army where I learned to perfect my shooting, and at one point was consistently shooting around 900ish Meters until I got into a car accident in 2016. Now I am a quadriplegic with limited arm/hand movement but with some modifications/adaptations and a little Jerry rigging I'm back out on the range and in the woods. Right now I'm consistently shooting at about 500 m which I feel pretty good about, but I'm trying to stretch it out little by little. Anyway, I feel like I've already learned a lot from everyone on this forum and I'm definitely glad I joined!

Take care y'all!

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our kinda new NE member, Tyler.

Eddie

MOwhitetail

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome Tyler. Used to live right across the river from you. What kind of game do you get into in Omaha?