Nebraska FNG

I've had a few people suggest I join and finally got around to doing it today. I'm on several Texas hunting forums moved out of Texas to Denver in 2018 and then to Nebraska in 2019, hoping to find some like minded folks in my area. Love the layout of the site and looks very active, I'm looking forward to participating in the discussions.

WoodrowCall

Lil-Rokslider
I've had a few people suggest I join and finally got around to doing it today. I'm on several Texas hunting forums moved out of Texas to Denver in 2018 and then to Nebraska in 2019, hoping to find some like minded folks in my area. Love the layout of the site and looks very active, I'm looking forward to participating in the discussions.
Where are you at in NE? I lived west of Omaha from 2013-2017. Sure do miss that state! Something to do outdoors year-round...

WoodrowCall

Lil-Rokslider
West O as well, Millard area. We miss Denver, feel like there's nothing to do here compared to Colorado haha
10-4. I lived out north of Ashland, so not far. I feel as though there are things to do, but you have search a little harder to find them. Took me until my second year in NE to do so. Lots of public land areas towards central and western NE. The tracks aren't as big as say CO, but there are plenty of places to camp/hike, fish, hunt, etc...

WoodrowCall

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome! Good to see another NE member.

Yeah the winter activities around here are fewer in number and different than those available in CO.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Winters can be a little slower. If you are or can get into waterfowl hunting, that area near the MO River is great. Also, I frequently drove out to western NE to duck/goose hunt during the winter. There is some stellar waterfowl hunting in SW NE...