Nebraska MDCA outfitters

Hello all,
I have been doing some research trying to find a reputable outfitter that does deer hunts in any of the MDCA units and haven't found much info. Anyone on here happen to know of or recommend a specific outfitter? Any info is much appreciated.

Cornhusker

Lil-Rokslider
I have started a small outfitter just north of the Buffalo MDCA we don't have the mule deer restrictions. Check it out and let me know if you have any interest. This year will be the first year.

I have started a small outfitter just north of the Buffalo MDCA we don't have the mule deer restrictions. Check it out and let me know if you have any interest. This year will be the first year.

Looks like a solid outfit and decent pricing, how many acres is the ranch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nerhunter

FNG
I’m offering a few fully guided-archery hunts, in the western MDCA, takes 3 points to draw a mulie gun tag, thus we’re covered up in them.
Have /whiteys on my place, 15,000 acres, 1 buck either species, 2 does and 1 turkey included, all lodging, no meals, guided 2x1. You can email me for more info- [email protected]
Thx-Eric

Jimss

WKR
I've actually hunted with Cornhusker and would highly recommend him! If you have any questions send me a PM.