Nebraska Mule Deer Threads

4 out of the top 5 current threads being discussed on the mule deer forum are about Nebraska, so here's one more. How many more should we make?Screenshot_20220427-184916~2.png

KHNC

WKR
if you are a friendly guy, go to the NW part of the state. Meet lots of new friends.

D.Blake

Lil-Rokslider
As a resident, I can confirm that all of these memes are pretty accurate - And am therefore changing my tune on this whole topic. No more speculation folks, just come on out to NE and give it a shot, but PLEASE be sure to give us an honest and detailed writeup of your trip when you get back. Hopefully that'll flood the search function with enough accurate representations of NE muley hunting to stop people from even asking.

GO BIG RED

Last edited:

southLA

WKR
Hey guys. I'm really not trying to get any of your honey holes, but any specific hills in Nebraska I should be looking at for a decent muley? Say 160" or better? Thanks.

guf54

FNG
As a resident, I can confirm that all of these memes are pretty accurate - And am therefore changing my tune on this whole topic. No more speculation folks, just come on out to NE and give it a shot, but PLEASE be sure to give us an honest and detailed writeup of your trip when you get back. Hopefully that'll flood the search function with enough accurate representations of NE muley hunting to stop people from even asking.

GO BIG RED

Yes! I want to see this as well. With all the Nebraska mule deer threads over the years there have been very few follow up stories after asking for "tips"

Obieone1

FNG
2021 Nebraksa Muley.JPEGThere is a new challenge to deal with everyday on NE public, it's tough hunting. Literally had passenger vans of people doing drives every where I was at this year. I couldn't escape them....Just have to go out there, log the miles and take notes year after year. My expectations are to kill a mature buck whitetail or muley no matter the antler size. This year my expectations where blown away.