Nebraska mulies??

I apologize, 45,000 plus acres isn't really that much, my bad.
You realize that changes year to year right? Guess what happens when the amount of public land decreases in an area (hint - it gets hunted by even more people). Now throw in some specific references that come up in a simple google search and those spots may not hold animals anymore, due to the constant pressure.

You realize that changes year to year right? Guess what happens when the amount of public land decreases in an area (hint - it gets hunted by even more people). Now throw in some specific references that come up in a simple google search and those spots may not hold animals anymore, due to the constant pressure.
I'm sure you bitch about guys using ONX and Hunstand who can open a map and see where public land is... I bet you get pissed when someone hangs a stand next to an area you scouted too. If you really don't want to deal with pressure and you piss and moan about everything, buy your own private piece and then you won't have to worry.

I'm sure you bitch about guys using ONX and Hunstand who can open a map and see where public land is... I bet you get pissed when someone hangs a stand next to an area you scouted too. If you really don't want to deal with pressure and you piss and moan about everything, buy your own private piece and then you won't have to worry.
That's hilarious and actually the complete opposite. What I don't agree with is someone publicly posting about a specific area and reducing someone else's hunt quality. I am not personally affected by what you posted (I don't hunt that specific area, just have friends that do), I just understand the negative consequences it will have and was hoping you might recognize your own mistake/correct it.

Laramie

WKR

That's hilarious and actually the complete opposite. What I don't agree with is someone publicly posting about a specific area and reducing someone else's hunt quality. I am not personally affected by what you posted (I don't hunt that specific area, just have friends that do), I just understand the negative consequences it will have and was hoping you might recognize your own mistake/correct it.
I might add, it hurts people's hunting that put the time in and did the leg work.

Plainsman79

Lil-Rokslider
That would be very hypocritical of hunters to complain about OnX when most everyone uses some sort of mapping tool in the field. If someone were to hang a stand on public next to mine would I be disappointed-yes. But it also shows that hunter has put forth the effort to seek out quality hunting locations.

I don’t hunt the locations you mentioned either, but you really screwed a lot of folks by putting it on the internet for the world to see. I’ve had this exact same thing happen to me in different areas on really good tags I use to draw every year or every other. Now I’m lucky to get them every 4 years. You’re actions or ignorance really shows a lack of respect for any other hunters that hunt there.

Why did you do it? To “help” other people get a free handout on an ok hunting area or was it to put the spotlight over your head and bring a ton of unwanted attention to yourself?

Laramie

WKR
That would be very hypocritical of hunters to complain about OnX when most everyone uses some sort of mapping tool in the field. If someone were to hang a stand on public next to mine would I be disappointed-yes. But it also shows that hunter has put forth the effort to seek out quality hunting locations.

I don’t hunt the locations you mentioned either, but you really screwed a lot of folks by putting it on the internet for the world to see. I’ve had this exact same thing happen to me in different areas on really good tags I use to draw every year or every other. Now I’m lucky to get them every 4 years. You’re actions or ignorance really shows a lack of respect for any other hunters that hunt there.

Why did you do it? To “help” other people get a free handout on an ok hunting area or was it to put the spotlight over your head and bring a ton of unwanted attention to yourself?
He is just trying to make a buck off his videos. I get it but wish he would use a bit more tact.