Need 40" or bigger hardcase for travel

I am seeking an indestructible, oversized, wheeled suitcase that I can load six suits into on hangers (so they remain unfolded while in transit) plus dress shirts and overcoat that is 40 or more inches tall. Basically a rolling truck that even the airport and cruise ship baggage handlers can't damage. Weight and cost unimportant...obviously not a carryon item. Anybody know of anything like this? Think Titanic w/o the dolly.

Eddie_Murphy_Coming_to_america.jpg

ODB

WKR
See if you can find a used Anvil case. They are typically used to ship music gear, etc. I have used them for many, many years as durable shipping containers. I strip out the thick foam lining and configure how I want.

GotDraw?

WKR
Bruce, I bought an extra tall rolling back and built a lightweight, strong plywood box about 6" deep, 16" wide and 40-ish long to carry my bow when flying. Box is foam lined at the bottom/sides and I pack the bow with socks, merino tops, etc. Screw the plywood top down w/drywall screws once the bow/clothes are full. Works amazingly well, weighs NOTHING. Then I toss a bunch of my other camping gear on top of the sealed box until it the bag is full, zip it up and whole thing weighs 49lbs. Check the bag at the airport and open up when I arrive at camp. Works awesome.

Cheap, strong and my bow is completely safe. Would easily work for your situation.

I can send pics if you want.

JL