What bino harness fits maven b4?

I have a pair of 12x maven b4. I am looking for a bino harness but it seems like a lot of brands don’t make one that will fit the height of my binos. Has anyone found a bino harness they like that fits the b4’s

TheGDog

WKR
I have Vortex Vultures and finally ordered a Marsupial Gear. fits fine in their larger sized one. I like the magnetic closure too! Quiet!

OP
A
I have Vortex Vultures and finally ordered a Marsupial Gear. fits fine in their larger sized one. I like the magnetic closure too! Quiet!
I was looking into the marsupial but they don’t fit the b4s. They were actually on the top of my list so I’m bummed it didn’t work out. It seems a lot of the company’s largest size doesn’t fit my binos height

TheGDog

WKR
Meh... well then... sounds like you'll just have to do a regular old shoulder harness style until you can find a more protective one that clicks-in around your lats.

Outdoor Vision lists the B4 as fitting in their XL harness.

GPATTI

WKR
I will send you an Outdoor Vision XL to try out if you would like? PM me with your address if interested.

TBHasler

WKR
I would lean toward the OV XL as I love that rig, but the older Sitka 12/15 harness should be big enough?

OP
A
I would lean toward the OV XL as I love that rig, but the older Sitka 12/15 harness should be big enough?
Those seem to the two that pop up most common. I’m not a fan of the old Sitka one, it’s just not what I would want. The outdoor vision might just be the way to go

ChrisAU

WKR
They may fit in a Kuiu Pro XL? Really like the new Kuiu Pro harnesses. I have an AGC, the Kuiu, and a Marsupial. Kuiu lists the Pro XL as 7.87 inches tall vs the 8.2 you need for your Mavens but I bet it'd be close.