Need a bomb proof 30 mil, 3-9/2-10x, with a longer tube.

SDHNTR

WKR
Set and forget, simple clean, reticle. No Christmas tree or complex BDC types. MOA. SFP. Need to have a tube with a mounting surface nearing 6" as it's going on a .375HH length action. Sadly, my Nightforce SHV 3-10x42 isn't quite going to work. Need something similar, but with a longer tube.

OP
S

SDHNTR

WKR
I actually just took a Trijicon off this rifle as it just didn’t quite provide the eye relief I needed.

Wapiti1

WKR
Schmidt 3-12 Klassik, Meopta Meostar 1.7-10, Minox 2-10X50 ZX5. A used one of the scope Wrench mentioned.

However, as a set it and forget it scope the Leupold VX3i is going to work fine in most cases.

Jeremy

Wrench

WKR
I missed the 30mm part.....but if you can do like I did and buy the cabelas branded meopta for $250.....I'd mortgage the house and by every last one.

My 375 is pretty light with no brake and they take the recoil like a champ. This is one of the best grouping rigs I own.

OP
S

SDHNTR

WKR
An older Leupold VX3 2.5-36 came off this rifle originally and regretfully went onto another that I then sold. It worked well and had great eye relief. I just don't want to take a risk on a newer Leupold. Then I went with the Trijicon as an attempted replacement, and it just didn't have enough eye relief. I had to crawl up the stock to get a clear view. I just sold it. Back on the search.

The gun now has 30 mil rings, so I'd like something 30 mil, SFP, with a longish tube, and generous eye relief. Don't need to dial but do need it to definitively hold zero. Lots more options like S&B and SWFA in FFP but I don't want that. I'd also be open to a 1-6X straight tubed type scope too. Don't mind spending some money but would ideally like to keep it under $1200 ish. Keep the suggestions coming please.