Need a #legend Update

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Cmon @robby denning! Some of us wait all fall to hear how your hunts went! Can you tell us a story? I know darn well you didn't just stop hunting mule deer.
hahahahaa, my hunts have been so uneventful since our buck population took a nose dive the last 5 years, hardly anything to post. I do have some uneventful YT videos I could post but you might have seen them already.

I'm in a big slump...But now that @Jordan Budd 's at the wheel! it's gonna get real!!!

hahahahaa, my hunts have been so uneventful since our buck population took a nose dive the last 5 years, hardly anything to post. I do have some uneventful YT videos I could post but you might have seen them already.

I'm in a big slump...But now that @Jordan Budd 's at the wheel! it's gonna get real!!!
Even the Saltan of Swat...the King of Crash... ol Baby Ruth himself had slumps! Can't wait to see you come roaring back with some homers, Robby!

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
you guys are killing me!

but thanks for giving me hope.

Had a real slump in '97-99 too.

Just keeping my eyes on the process, as I know it'll eventually come together. Eventually just feels so long!

OP
Trumpkin The Dwarf
you guys are killing me!

but thanks for giving me hope.

Had a real slump in '97-99 too.

Just keeping my eyes on the process, as I know it'll eventually come together. Eventually just feels so long!
If it makes you feel better, I'm over 100 days hunted since I last killed anything bigger than a squirrel with my bow Robby! Keep after it.

Well, let me oblige; I mean hey, I'm a legend in my own mind. Oh wait, the only killing happening the last several times I have gone out has been my knees killing me. But I do have an excuse, my season hasn't started yet.