Need a new back pack

My old deer hunting pack is about ready too give up the ghost, really do not need somethin super large but a decent size too hold things like lunch,snacks, water bottle, small saw, small hatchet, extra gloves,socks,first aid kit,fire kit small tarp. extra rounds,drag rope, price around 200 dollars or less, as I hunt close too home mostly used as a day pack, the one I use now is at least 15 years old and shot. Any suggestions.

kpk

WKR
I used a horn hunter g2 for 10+ years. It's lived a very hard life and could still pass as new. It's kinda small but was always enough day pack for me. Has enough straps to lash stuff on if need be.

I've been using a stone glacier avail this season which show up used on here quite often. Very nice pack but definitely seems smaller than it should.

I really like my kifaru and mystery ranch packs. Badlands also makes some good looking day packs. I’d find several models of each that fit what you’re looking for and pick one up in the classifieds here and save some money. Kifaru has the occasional sale on stuff and mountain archery seems to have some good deals on mystery ranch.

RAPTOR

WKR
There's a sweet Kuiu divide 1500 for sale in the classifieds right now....

I love that my Hoodlum fits that bill of a daypack but it also fits the bill of an extreme backcountry pack if I want

*zap*

WKR
Just for what you mentioned you might look at a used Camelbak 3day assault pack on ebay......I have packed 50# in one with no troubles...their lifetime warranty is no questions for anyone who owns the pack. There are a few models.....all have a good admin pouch for organizing small items.