Need a new camera that does phone calls

Hi all,

So it turns out 3G went away and my LTE phone was using 3G for voice on AT&T's network. As a result, my phone is no longer a phone. I can't make or receive phone calls and AT&T is telling me my only option is to get a new phone, despite the fact that my phone has an LTE radio in it.

As a result, I am in the market for a new phone. I have used Android exclusively since phones had operating systems, but will consider the Apple option if it makes sense. Ideally something on Verizon's network since AT&T just lost a customer with this network rework that I wasn't notified about. I would expect to at least get an e-mail saying "your device won't work after 3/1/22", but that was too much for them to be bothered with.

I could care less about the display, the call quality, or mobile gaming. What I care about (and why this post is in this forum) is the camera and compatibility with a Phone Skope (or similar) adaptor. Looking for recommendations.

Thanks in advance! Hoping to capture some high country bucks this fall.

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
My Samsung S10e has a good camera, as does my wifes Iphone 12 mini. I don't phone scope, so not sure how either works for that. Both are reasonably sized, but I don't think Samsung offers anything in the S10e size anymore.

OP
C
My Samsung S10e has a good camera, as does my wifes Iphone 12 mini. I don't phone scope, so not sure how either works for that. Both are reasonably sized, but I don't think Samsung offers anything in the S10e size anymore.

I'm old enough to remember when they were trying to make phones small. Now everything barely fits into a jean pocket it seems.