Need boot advice

Norgard

FNG
I'm looking to get a new pair of hunting boots. I mostly hunt elk and deer in the west. I've used the Asolo Fugituve over the last couple years and they've performed ok. I do like that style of boot that is a little on the lighter more flexible side. Im really interested in the Crispi Thor and Wyoming. Do you guys recommend anything else that would be similar to the Fugitives.

Thanks for the advice.

Traindriver

Lil-Rokslider
For what it’s worth to you, I tried on a pair of Crispi Nevada I believe (whatever the new one is) yesterday. I was amazed at how comfortable they were brand new.

TBHasler

WKR
I’ve still got fugitives and wear them often. They’re a little narrower in the tie box vs the Crispi’s in general. Hasn’t been an issue for me cause I generally have a thicker sock when hunting.

I’d recommend the Thor’s - lighter than fugitives and stiffness is about the same. Thor’s are my “go to” boot and my favorites amongst my collection. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed with them.
Lots of great options out there so try on as many as you can. Good luck

BenHankins

Lil-Rokslider
I believe the crispi Thor’s are a stiffer mountaineering boot. My dad and I love Crispi’s. If you want Crispi’s and want a good all around boot I’d go with the Nevada’s, Idaho’s, Briksdals, or guides. I will say if you are going with crispi I’d get one of their premium boots. I bought one of their budget boots and didn’t feel a lot of difference in them and other brands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Youngbuck86

Lil-Rokslider
I seem to be the minority, but I had to have my Thors repaired twice in just over 1 year. I had better luck with the Wyomings, but am using Kenetrek Hardscrabble for my NI boot for now.

OP
N

Norgard

FNG
Thanks for the feedback. I need to go in and try on a couple pair of Crispi's.