Need Help! Binocular Purchase

So, I come to you in a unique circumstance. I am visually impaired and need a good pair of binoculars(s). I plan to use them for hunting, Green Bay Packer Games :) , watching my kid play soccer, etc.

I went to Scheels and tested a few pair out. Unfortunately, they didn't have much of a selection. The Vortex and Leupold both seemed substantially inferior to the Swarovski NL Pure. (Of course they only had the NL Pure and no EL's.). I'd like to try some Zeis, Leica, Mavin, or any other top brands to see what comes close to the Swarovski's.

I am leaning towards the 10x42 but I'm afraid the 10x may be too powerful for watching my kid play soccer, swim, etc. Therefore, I am tempted to pick up a pair of 8x32 as well.

Mavin released the new B1.2's and I was curious how those omcpare to the Swarovski EL or NL's. Any recommendations for optics I should try? Note, I am less concerned about price and more concerned about how my eyes feel while looking through them for extended periods of time. That being said, I'm not in the position to buy two pair of Swarovski's as much as I'd like to :p

Thank you for the feedback!