Need help choosing a site.

I just baught a Mathews creed and need to outfit it with a site. I've always just went with a cheap 3 pin for whitetail but I'm setting this bow up for my first high country archery hunt. I would like to get a light, durable 5 pin site. What do you guys recommend? Thanks Dan

Im putting a Black Gold on my new Elite. Their pins blow Spot Hoggs out of the water.

Ive got a real deal laying here, the level isnt even close to true (verified with other levels) and the pins (just replaced fibers) dont hold a candle to the Black Gold fibers.

jmez

WKR
Axcel, Spot Hogg, or Montana Black Gold. Go take a look at them and see what you like. Can't really go wrong with any of these three.

Rocky

WKR
I would go with a single pin (it will give you a better feild of view when shooting) with 2nd and 3rd axis adjustments. I ll be ording the Hogg Father in the near future.

vcb

WKR
Sport Hogg real deal is a great sight that won't break the bank. I probably would skip the slider. You being a whitetail guy( I was too before I moved to co) 5 pins will seem like lots to look at. If your setting your bow up for elk, make ur first pin 30, then ur last in a 5 pin would be 70. Yup 70, welcome to the west!