Need help identify backpack

Spitfire

FNG
A friend of mine has gone missing and we're trying to figure out what backpack he wore. He bought a new backpack not that long ago but we have very little information on it. He showed it to his big brother, but he couldn't remember the brand. The description from his big brother:

It looked like a tactical type of backpack which was more square looking then a normal hunting- and hiking backpacks and with more pockets. It was black with some grey to it. Height about 26"+ and volume approx. 6000 cubic inches give or take. He also claimed that Canadian special forces or something like that uses this backpack.

Any suggestions what backpack this might be? I'll get some picture of what you suggest and show it to his big brother.

BDRam16

WKR
Going to be tough but mentioning anything military makes me think Mystery Ranch. Maybe the Terraframe 65? Good luck and hope he turns up ok.

3305B9AD-FEEC-40A7-B530-90F5D4B66623.jpeg

OP
S

Spitfire

FNG
Thanks for best wishes and suggestions! I'll send them over to his brother.

I wouldn't be surprised if he managed to get his hands on a Cadpack even if it's not sold to civilian marked. If it's black then maybe it's a knock off.

Sorry I didn't mention but it's for police and we're going broader, newspaper, social media ect. This type of backpack isn't that normal so should be easy to identify.

OP
S

Spitfire

FNG
I also found the Gregory Spear UM21, but no idea if it's possible to get it in all black, anyone know? Supposed to have been used by the US special forces
1693213345426.jpeg