Need Help In Temecula, Ca Coyote Problem

littleee

FNG
Looking for experienced yote hunters who can help with our coyote problem. I'm losing a lamb a night and they took just killed a 250 lb ram. DH and I hunt every night and most mornings and aren't having any luck. We can see where they come in and they're bold but by the time we;'re on them, they're gone. They're getting past the livestock guardians too. IMG_7494.jpgIMG_7494.jpg

Yotehntr

FNG
You didn't say if you were calling them?... If you are they've figured you and anyone who tries calling them out for quite a bit of time. (more lambs than you want to loose) I don't do any trapping myself but if you can find a good trapper in your area that would be your best bet. Someone may sit wait hours and shoot 1 or 2 but to make a real difference you need a trapper. (IMO) The traps will be there 24/7

PONYBOY

Lil-Rokslider
I live in Corona - Let me know if you ever need an extra guy that can shoot. I've knocked a few down locally this year. Sorry to hear about your lambs.

Sean

kickemall

WKR
If they're coming through a fence your best bet would be to set snares as they are easy to set and effective. You should also have a government trapper who handles your area you can contact. If he's any good, and unfortunately some aren't, he should be able to deal with it easily. Contact DFW and ask them for a contact number for the trapper. You can also probably find it online through USDA/wildlife services. Here's a link to a private outfit that may be able to help or point you in the right direction - http://wildlifeanimalcontrol.com/Temecula.html. Good luck.