Need help please! Montana Elk hunt with my 12 year old son

Unknown Munitions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
My son and I both drew combo licenses in Montana this year. We were signed up with an outfitter for a guided elk hunt and they will no longer answer the phone. We are looking for a drop camp or semi guided elk hunt. Although we would prefer to scout and DIY, our small business won't allow enough time for that right now and I would hate to waste these tags. If you know of anyone reliable with openings, please let me know!
@Ryan Avery @robby denning @Justin Crossley

Wapiti1

WKR
A couple to call that I know are good. Continental Divide Outfitters, Tony Piscopo. Big Racks of Montana, Mike Beattie.

Shoshone Wilderness Adventures, John Andre. This is a booking agent, but he has a lot of contacts in MT. Worth a try on a short notice hunt.

Good luck in the search.

Jeremy

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Call Huntin’ Fool, ask for Isaiah. He keeps a list of outfitters. You don’t even have to be a member to ask for it. And they’re a lot better outfitters or they wouldn’t be on the list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Unknown Munitions

Unknown Munitions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
A couple to call that I know are good. Continental Divide Outfitters, Tony Piscopo. Big Racks of Montana, Mike Beattie.

Shoshone Wilderness Adventures, John Andre. This is a booking agent, but he has a lot of contacts in MT. Worth a try on a short notice hunt.

Good luck in the search.

Jeremy
Thank you Jeremy!

I would not call Jon Andre. He sold the business anyways. If you did book a hunt with him I would seriously check the results of that outfitter last year. He sent us on a wild goose chase.