Need new CrossFit shoes

Loved my original Reeboks but they are shot and hear good things about metcons but sorry can't support reebok or nike given the lates climate. Not to start a political debate but curious what others are using. Mostly for lifting box jumps etc. I don't do too much heavy lifting anymore and as much as would like to climb ropes my ceiling isn't high enough. I was looking at the ions-8, NB and maybe even the basics as I like their running shoes.

FlyGuy

WKR
I like the latest Nike’s but just added a pair of NoBull and happy with them. I just like the Nike’s better if there will be much running programmed into the WOD.

You can’t cheat the mountain

SpookySpectre308

Lil-Rokslider
I hear you on not wanting to support the big names. I have so many damn good box shoes yet I haven't had to purchase anything in a while. I honestly think you just need to find a store that has a pile of shoes you can try on. I have both inov8 and new balance minimus shoes in the stable that I adore. But I got those from a fellow gym member that absolutely hated them. Resembles the classic which boot is best debate.

In my opinion, if you find something that is relatively comfortable and offers you a firm, flat base to not roll an ankle, you have the perfect box shoe.

amassi

WKR
No bull trainers
I love inov8 but man do they get chewed up fast

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

seawolfxix

Lil-Rokslider
I’m envious if conventional shoes haven’t messed with your toes, ankles, knees, hips, or back yet.

After various injuries and joint issues, I’m now exploring the barefoot/minimalist movement, and you might consider it, too.

Check out brands like Lems, Xero, Softstar, etc.

Salomon Cross 5. But considering I found a new pair in my size for 20.00, it was a super easy choice.

GACory

FNG
Been wanting to try the NoBulls, with all the positive feedback I’m going to try them. Can anyone let know if they happen to run wife?
I’ve got flint stone feet.

For what it's worth, my fav CrossFit shoe is the Merrell Vapor Glove. I wear that for everything but rope climbs, it's not substantial enough for that (it's a barefoot style shoe). It works awesome for everything else, especially box jumps. I keep a pair of Reeboks at the box for rope climbs or days where I feel like a need a little heel lift.

amassi

WKR
Been wanting to try the NoBulls, with all the positive feedback I’m going to try them. Can anyone let know if they happen to run wife?
I’ve got flint stone feet.
The trainers have a roomy toe box if you have a wide foot

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk