Need new rain gear? CANIS has got you covered!

Canis

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Check out our rain gear. There is nothing stronger, lighter and more waterproof out there! Our Nunavut Rain jacket and pants combination won't let you down in even the wettest environments. Have a look at our reviews. Use the code Rokslide for a 15% discount.

Nunavut Rain Jacket
Nunavut Rain Pant

Attachments

• Canis_RedStag_2020-267.jpg
    Canis_RedStag_2020-267.jpg
    283.5 KB · Views: 103
  • CH-150-Camo_NUNAVUT RAIN JKT_F.png
    CH-150-Camo_NUNAVUT RAIN JKT_F.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 102
  • CH-150-Camo_NUNAVUT RAIN JKT_R.png
    CH-150-Camo_NUNAVUT RAIN JKT_R.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 90
  • CH-250-Camo_NUNAVUT RAIN PNT_F.png
    CH-250-Camo_NUNAVUT RAIN PNT_F.png
    705.6 KB · Views: 79
  • CH-250-Camo_NUNAVUT RAIN PNT_R.png
    CH-250-Camo_NUNAVUT RAIN PNT_R.png
    700.8 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
OP
Canis

Canis

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Being from Alaska one would assume you would know what the name is. Canis Lupus is the scientific name for the Grey Wolf. I find it very difficult to believe you wouldn't want to be associated with an item of gear purely on the name especially since there is nothing strange at all about it.

OP
Canis

Canis

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
what textile is the rain gear?
Waterproof Nylon66 3-Layer Stretch-Material with durable water-repellent finish • 20,000mm Water Column • 24,000gr/m2/24h Moisture Permeability

any chance it will be offered in solid green and that down puffy? ill buy it to try if so. im not ocd with camo but dont care for these types of camo patterns.

OP
Canis

Canis

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
any chance it will be offered in solid green and that down puffy? ill buy it to try if so. im not ocd with camo but dont care for these types of camo patterns.
The Nunavut Rain gear and down jacket currently only comes in the Alpha camo pattern.

j33

WKR
They haven’t been on Rokslide for 2 months... The gear seems good and they’ve gotten back to me on a few questions on their website, but took 24 hrs to get a response vs instant for other brands.
Honestly I’m hesitant to buy their gear, don’t seem all that committed to it, especially in a time when there are so many hunting & mountaineering companies out there.

madcalfe

WKR
They haven’t been on Rokslide for 2 months... The gear seems good and they’ve gotten back to me on a few questions on their website, but took 24 hrs to get a response vs instant for other brands.
Honestly I’m hesitant to buy their gear, don’t seem all that committed to it, especially in a time when there are so many hunting & mountaineering companies out there.
yea its priced the same as kuiu kutana line. which im thinking its more comparable to probably the chugach being that its similar weight. im not saying kuiu is the end all be all but their rain gear is proven. even google searching their rain gear shows up no reviews. only thing i can find is that their owner goes on alot of expensive hunts lol

Last edited:
Reactions: j33