Need Single Pin sight recommendations!

Afineis91

FNG
Hey everyone, I’m currently looking for a new single pin sight for my PSE Evoke 31. I like the single pin I have now, it’s just really old. I’m not looking to spend a ton of money, any suggestion is appreciated. Thank you!

Mzzy

FNG
Hey everyone, I’m currently looking for a new single pin sight for my PSE Evoke 31. I like the single pin I have now, it’s just really old. I’m not looking to spend a ton of money, any suggestion is appreciated. Thank you!
It’s hard to beat the hha optimizer lite

Hoot

WKR
IMO there are only two hunting sights that should be considered, black gold and spot hogg. I have shot both, but I stick with the spot hogg fast eddie xl now. Built like a tank, will last for ever...

CBE Engage Hybrid. I have the 3-pin for whitetail and the occasional long shot or Western hunt. Hard to beat, esp. at the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rclouse79

WKR
I like my hha a lot. Just be aware you might have to fiddle with you quiver to get it to fit with that sight. I went with the quivalizer and don’t have to worry about it any more.

Spot Hogg Fast Eddie (double vertical pin). Full disclosure, this is the only single pin / slider sight I've used, but I love it. I've used Spot Hogg sights for 15 years, and they are truly built to tight tolerances and high quality materials.

Marble

WKR
As far as vertical post sights for hunting go I think it’s silly to use anything other than the double pin housing from spot hogg.
I do like the double pin instead of the single. Very user friendly to have two sliding pins.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Zkep

FNG
I tried to go with a cheaper trophy ridge (which broke and just didnt function as well) and eventually upgraded to the fast eddie double pin. Its a great sight and even though its expensive it wont have to be replaced for a very long time. Buy nice or buy twice unfortunately.

DOMMA

FNG
IMO there are only two hunting sights that should be considered, black gold and spot hogg. I have shot both, but I stick with the spot hogg fast eddie xl now. Built like a tank, will last for ever...
I too have both the SH Fast Eddie and Black Gold Pro Dovetail single pin. I have the BG on my primary hunting bow. The only reason is that the pin is slightly brighter and I have a cataract in my right eye. I need the brightest pin possible. I also have a CBE Tek Hybrid which I think is a better designed sight than the SH or BG but the pin is not as bright.

7raptor

Lil-Rokslider
I too have both the SH Fast Eddie and Black Gold Pro Dovetail single pin. I have the BG on my primary hunting bow. The only reason is that the pin is slightly brighter and I have a cataract in my right eye. I need the brightest pin possible. I also have a CBE Tek Hybrid which I think is a better designed sight than the SH or BG but the pin is not as bright.

The MBG is definitely brighter. I have both as well...I like the Fast Eddie wheels better, but they’re both awesome.

parkerpr

FNG
Spot Hogg Hogg Father, Fast Eddie (lighter), or Axcel Accutouch Carbon ... my favorites.