Need to sell Alaskan hunt...where to post?

I have an Alaskan hunt that I unfortunately cannot go on. I now need to sell it. Where would be a good place to post this on the internet to avoid tire kickers and bottom feeders and actually have a good chance of selling it?

My suggestion would be to just include all the information you can in the actual post so the tire kickers / as you call them "bottom feeders" don't need to reach out to you with questions. Information like where, when, what of course. But also how much you actually paid, and if you want to avoid lo-ballers, the money you are looking to get for it. This last part is probably the most important as everyone is looking for a good deal, and your are in a hard place having a hunt booked that you cannot go.

Good luck. The Rokslide Classifieds would be a great place to start with this post.

wyosteve

WKR
What Dan said is good. Also, if it happened to be a sheep hunt, you could list it with the Wild Sheep Foundation or Grand Slam/Ovis. They have classified sections. Not sure of other sites that might be 'game' specific.