Need Wider Boots. Who makes them?

Slipka26

FNG
I need wider fitting boots. Who makes them? Solomon kenetrek scarpa all too skinny.
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MikeStrong

Lil-Rokslider
I have a wide foot as well and the Crispi Idaho fits me well.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

If you’ve got a Cabelas near you they may still have the Cabelas/meindl boots in stock. I bought a pair of the Denali models in 13 wide. For me they were awesome but having suffered through Lowa Camino’s that put ungodly pressure on the top of my foot after having them a month and trying to make standard width Salomon Quests work. I now refuse to buy any boots without the ability to try them on in a store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike7

WKR
Lowa and Meindl wides are way too narrow for me. Zamberlan vioz is okay in width, but has a low heel cup limiting what after market insoles can be used. Salomon Quest is okay, just because it stretches easily.
Havent tried Crispi yet, but probably will from reports. And Asolo has 1-2 that are nice and wide (the all leather without rubber toe rand Asolo Powermatic boot is one of them).

chindits

WKR
I would not consider zamberlan wide last in the guides as wide in the toe box. The wide smilodon is an acceptable width in the toe box. Vioz no way. If they are built on the same last, I don’t believe it.

Zak1215

FNG
I wear EE or EEE (cowboy boots and whites) depending on the boot. The Crispi Idaho works great for me, but I did have a wide pair of kenetrek that fit ok as well. Wide sized Lowa and Mendels don’t work for me. I found wide sizes to vary by make and model, I’ve had to try on a bunch.

Crispi Idaho and Thor are great for my EEE. I have some Merrells and Asolo too. A few old pair of Danners in the rotation.

I tried a bunch of other brands mentioned above and couldn’t find a fit. I have a set of kenetreks mountain extremes that are great winter boots and work ok but I wouldn’t buy them again solely based on width.

Coondog

Lil-Rokslider
I have this pair and im 11.5 EE

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190810-080042_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190810-080042_Samsung Internet.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 35