nemo cosmo pad

Tbuckus

WKR
Got one last year.
Only used it on one trip so far. Like it especially the thickness.

efnm

WKR
I love mine, I got the built-in pump versionand would probably go without that if I could do over just to save a little space, weight, and money.

That said, I tend to overthink my gear and I bet if I had bought the pumpless version I'd have gearlust for the pump.

I agree on the pump, it sucks. I think the Astro is the version without the pump. I'd have to try, but I think the Exped Schnozzle Pumpbag may work with the Nemo. The only issue for me is that Nemo doesn't specify R-values for their pads and I suspect they aren't as highly insulated as others like Exped and Big Agnes. I do find it the most comfortable of the pads I own though.

brocksw

WKR
Been toying with the idea of getting the cosmo in a 30xl. Really like the idea of a 30" wide pad. I have all sorts of neck and back issues that flare up when sleeping on a pad. Seems like a thick wide pad would be worth the weight penalty.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Been toying with the idea of getting the cosmo in a 30xl. Really like the idea of a 30" wide pad. I have all sorts of neck and back issues that flare up when sleeping on a pad. Seems like a thick wide pad would be worth the weight penalty.

I have the 25L uninsulated air version with the foam topper and it is so comfortable and I have never had such a good nights sleep in the woods. Like I said earlier the integrated pump kind of sucks, but it's only a minor inconvenience.

NEMO Cosmo Air and Pillowtop Sleeping Pad with Pillow | NEMO