Nemo Disco 15 sleeping bag

IaTrent

Lil-Rokslider
Hey all,
I have been doing some research on a lightweight sleeping bag for Sept Archery in Colorado. I've done a bunch of reading on quilt systems, but being 6'3" 230 I'm at the Long/Wide which takes most vendors up to near $400 range. I'm also a side sleeper so I have draft concerns, I don' t want to be waking up tucking the quilt underneath me throughout the night. I've been looking at the Nemo Disco 15 as they seem to be side sleeper friendly and should be good for nights that get down between 20-25 degrees. Any Nemo users out there with some feedback?

stevie

Lil-Rokslider
I am a side sleeper and sleep hot, been using a Disco 30. Wearing a poly base layer been warm in the low 30's. Very wide bag and great if you side sleep or toss and turn.

sneaky

"DADDY"
All of those side sleeper bags come at a price though... more interior volume which means more space to heat up. Not a huge issue if you layer appropriately, but don't crawl in without eating some calories or it could be tough to keep warm. Nemo makes great gear overall, I'm sure the bag itself is fine.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
I

IaTrent

Lil-Rokslider
Thank you all for the feedback. I visited the local REI and to my surprise the Nemo Disco was very tight in the shoulders. I went with the BA Mystic UL 15 instead. A little bit lighter, 850 fill vs 650 fill and had ample room at shoulders when laying on side.