Nemo disco

Bdub159

FNG
Looking at pulling the trigger on the Nemo disco 15 degree. Anybody have any experience with it? Feedback would be much appreciated

Big fan of my Nemo forte and all my Nemo gear actually. That spoon shaped design is great for a side sleeper.

OP
B

Bdub159

FNG
Big fan of my Nemo forte and all my Nemo gear actually. That spoon shaped design is great for a side sleeper.
Right on glad to hear. The spoon shape is what got me. Little more room but compresses good.

Catahoula

WKR
My spouse has the Nemo Rave 15 (Older women’s bag). She still likes the bag. I think this will be the 3rd season in it for her. Basically same concept as the Disco 15. Spoon shape, Thermo gills, 650 fill. But, yeah, for the extra $100 or so the Riff 15 has an 800 PF. Good luck.

chwebb03

FNG
Ive had a Disco 30 for a while now. Has been great. Been comfortable down to 34 so far. But yea if you can get a higher fill go that route

OP
B

Bdub159

FNG
My spouse has the Nemo Rave 15 (Older women’s bag). She still likes the bag. I think this will be the 3rd season in it for her. Basically same concept as the Disco 15. Spoon shape, Thermo gills, 650 fill. But, yeah, for the extra $100 or so the Riff 15 has an 800 PF. Good luck.
good to know gonna be in the market for my wife next.
Ive had a Disco 30 for a while now. Has been great. Been comfortable down to 34 so far. But yea if you can get a higher fill go that route
good deal have you tried any of their pads?

chwebb03

FNG
good to know gonna be in the market for my wife next.

good deal have you tried any of their pads?
I had the astrolite insulated I think it was called. Super light and very comfy, but had a rip after one sleep in living. Noticed on the second use halfway through the night in backyard. Not sure where it came from because I slept on it once. So very light but very weak as far as durability. They did replace it with a Tensor which Ive heard great things about. Just haven't used it yet. While that was being replaced I used a big agnes and the durability is way higher. Maybe heavier. I guess it just depends on the use.

The Disco15 is legit. No regrets, I’d buy it again and again. Performed great in CO 3rd rifle this past year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking at pulling the trigger on the Nemo disco 15 degree. Anybody have any experience with it? Feedback would be much appreciated
I've run the Nemo Disco 15 the last 3 years and for the money it's a nice comfortable bag to sleep in. 650 down fill. Can't beat the spoon shaped design for side sleepers and sprawlers. Once it gets down in to the low teens I'll add a liner and extra clothes.

For an extra $100 I just purchased the Nemo Riff 15. Same design but 6 oz. lighter, 800 down fill. Planning to break it in on the next overnight scouting