WTB Neoprene spotting scope cover for Vortex Razor 85mm angled Gen 1

Elkmagnet

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for a neoprene cover for my Vortex Gen 1 85mm angled spotter (non-helical focus). Cannot seem to find one out there on the retail market. I've even called Vortex, no luck. Anybody have one they would be willing to sell?

68Plexi

WKR
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Went through the same search a few months ago myself. They are hard to come by for sure. FYI, the neoprene sleeve for the newer Gen 2 85mm Razor will fit the Gen 1 (I actually like the clips more on this one).

The main difference is a gap in the neoprene where the barrel focus is on the Gen 2. Otherwise it works fine. This model may be easier to get if you can’t find a Gen 1 sleeve. Vortex should have the newer ones if you don’t mind it not being exact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Elkmagnet

Elkmagnet

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went through the same search a few months ago myself. They are hard to come by for sure. FYI, the neoprene sleeve for the newer Gen 2 85mm Razor will fit the Gen 1 (I actually like the clips more on this one).

The main difference is a gap in the neoprene where the barrel focus is on the Gen 2. Otherwise it works fine. This model may be easier to get if you can’t find a Gen 1 sleeve. Vortex should have the newer ones if you don’t mind it not being exact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good to know. May have to go that route if I cannot turn up a Gen I cover. Thanks for the reply!