Nevada 121 Late Archery Deer

The draw gods smiled on me and I drew a late archery mule deer tag in Nevada 121. This will be my first ever mule deer hunt, so very excited. Anyone out there in Rokslide land know have any pointers for the area...gas, food, water? Seems pretty remote but I honestly just started digging into the unit.

Thanks,

JO

*sorry about posting in the incorrect forum

Last edited:
OP
Arbutusbucks
Yeah looks like they have about everything. I might grab a motel midway through the week depending on finances and where the deer are. Looks like they have a decent sporting goods store as well. I appreciate the reply.

jblam

Lil-Rokslider
Ely will have everything you need, I killed an elk in 131 last year and driving through Ely with a decent elk was like walking through prom with the queen. Weather can whip around so don’t plan your camp / clothing setup for what the forecast says exclusively. Good luck!

The draw gods smiled on me and I drew a late archery mule deer tag in Nevada 121. This will be my first ever mule deer hunt, so very excited. Anyone out there in Rokslide land know have any pointers for the area...gas, food, water? Seems pretty remote but I honestly just started digging into the unit.

Thanks,

JO

*sorry about posting in the incorrect forum
JO how did you do on that late archery hunt? Did you see a lot of deer?