Nevada Antelope 141, 143, 151-156 - Rifle

Already read through previous threads but was looking for a little more info on Nevada Antelope Rifle 141, 143, 151-156. My hunting partner unfortunately is unable to come with me last min, so I will be doing this one solo. Would love any info on 141 or 143. I have e-scouted the area but have never been in the unit. I will be coming from the South and not sure I will have enough time to get up into 151-156. If anyone has hunted the unit previously I would love to connect. Thank you!

Already read through previous threads but was looking for a little more info on Nevada Antelope Rifle 141, 143, 151-156. My hunting partner unfortunately is unable to come with me last min, so I will be doing this one solo. Would love any info on 141 or 143. I have e-scouted the area but have never been in the unit. I will be coming from the South and not sure I will have enough time to get up into 151-156. If anyone has hunted the unit previously I would love to connect. Thank you!
I have only hunted 153/156. It's a very large area and some is pretty remote. Have extra tires and supplies. Find water and you will find pronghorn. Mature bucks can be tucked into hidey holes a little ways from does during the day.

OP
Daniel.Leonard
I have only hunted 153/156. It's a very large area and some is pretty remote. Have extra tires and supplies. Find water and you will find pronghorn. Mature bucks can be tucked into hidey holes a little ways from does during the day.
Thank you! Appreciate the feedback