Nevada backdoor theory

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
Check this out,
Log into huntnevada and look at you return card records at bottom of page, then actually count your return cards, if there is a difference, it is my thought that you drew a tag, me on the other hand applied for almost a slam dunk tag and my records are even... It seems like everyone around me is saying there are 1-3 records different. For example, the site says 6 records for return cards, you count 5. I think the 1 record difference is a tag they will be sending you in the mail! Good luck. Everybody take a look and please report back, it is still in test mode though!

Btw, I didn't discover this

Last edited:
DRH I'll help with the test. Mine and my wife's are even right now. I have 5 return cards "found" and 5 cards showing. My wife has 0 return cards "found" and 0 return cards showing. If the theory holds we didn't draw any tags...but then again maybe the NR draw has not been held yet :)

drthornton

Lil-Rokslider
Mine shows "1 Record Found / Page 1 of 1" I only applied for archery deer. I guess if your theory holds true I did not draw...I hope the theory is wrong:(

I take that back...if this theory holds true and a record is found for my one and only year applying I did draw a tag :)

Last edited: