Nevada draw results 2022

Grundy53

WKR
Definitely looking forward to it. Even though I probably won't draw anything. I'm hoping for an archery deer tag. I've applied for 4 years and drawn 2 deer tags (1 rifle/ 1 archery).

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

OP
WKR

WKR

WKR
I'm looking forward to the draw as well, only having 11 pp for deer and elk I'm not expecting to draw. My best odds were 8.3%
11 points? You could draw quite a few tags with that many. Unless you're holding out for a top tier unit.

OP
WKR

WKR

WKR
I have even worse odds at everything. But I'm feeling lucky this year. Silver State Cali Bighorn tag coming in hot I think.
Good thing you're going for the bighorn tag because the silver state elk tag is mine 😆

JasonWi

WKR
11 points? You could draw quite a few tags with that many. Unless you're holding out for a top tier unit.
Partially because the dates of certain seasons overlap with family trips or other hunts already planned so I was only able to apply for archery and early ML.

Once I hit double digit pp wise, I'm only trying for more upper tier units. But next years calendar is wide open, so I'll be able to apply for more seasons/weapons.

Reactions: WKR

mickeyelk

FNG
I'm a resident and have over 20 points for cali sheep and rocky sheep. Getting to old to climb those mtns

Reactions: WKR

Legend

WKR
I'm looking forward to the draw as well, only having 11 pp for deer and elk I'm not expecting to draw. My best odds were 8.3%
How the heck did you calculate draw odds? I have tried, but without some fancy modeling I don't think it is possible. Have you found a way?

Last edited:

kjw

WKR
Excited for sure! Odds are low but I love Nevada cause there is always a chance.

JasonWi

WKR
How the heck did you calculate draw odds? I have tried, but without some fancy modeling I don't think it is possible. Have you found a way?
I use Gohunts. I'm not sure how accurate they truly are but it's been fairly close when comparing it to Toprut odds.