Nevada draw results 2022

Huntnnw

WKR
I use Gohunts. I'm not sure how accurate they truly are but it's been fairly close when comparing it to Toprut odds.
same with ID its almost impossible to figure out. ID uses no points and residents and non residents all in the same hat until 10% is hit there is no way of knowing. Best you can do is apply for units with low NR applicants and decent resident applicants.

cgasner1

WKR
Do they have any kind of a back door for a sneak peak like watching the credit card or something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With 18 points for DBS, CBS and Elk I always think this could be the year, but probably not :). I also have 11 for Deer and 8 for Antelope, so it's always exciting to see results.
Good luck to everyone!

68Plexi

WKR
Last year I thought they came out at midnight the day they were scheduled to be released. No results showing on my end yet.

Clockwork

Lil-Rokslider
NDOW here closes at 5pm so I would imagine that they will put results up then because otherwise they would get bombarded with calls if released prior to 5pm.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
email from Epic said 6:00 PM PT, but I did the math backwards so actually 7PM MT, not 5PM. What a dope.

sorry

OP
WKR

WKR

WKR
Just checked the mail and my NV hunting license was in there. Pretty sure thats a good sign i drew a tag or two.

68Plexi

WKR
Just checked my account. Results posted. No NV tags for me this year.