Nevada draw results 2022

Clockwork

Lil-Rokslider
You other residents are making me sad with the 10 years to get an antelope, I have 5 points now so hopefully I get one a lot sooner than 10+.

Braaap

WKR
You other residents are making me sad with the 10 years to get an antelope, I have 5 points now so hopefully I get one a lot sooner than 10+.
My buddy drew a solid antelope tag yesterday with only 2-3 points (resident). I’m in the same boat as you with poor luck drawing antelope tags.

F345DD05-B267-4DE7-809A-F366F57F84E7.png
First tag I’ve drawn in Nevada. First non “general” out of state tag I’ve drawn after many years of applying. Not sure what to think about hunting deer when it’s 100 degrees with a bow but at least I will get to explore some new country. Any advice or tips from past tag holders is appreciated. I should be able to scout it at least a couple times.

Resident. Drew a buck tag with 2 points in Unit 71-79 mid-season. My brother in law drew the same as a first time hunter! Son drew a youth tag for 61-68. Definitely not complaining this season!

bwhit175

FNG
View attachment 412998
First tag I’ve drawn in Nevada. First non “general” out of state tag I’ve drawn after many years of applying. Not sure what to think about hunting deer when it’s 100 degrees with a bow but at least I will get to explore some new country. Any advice or tips from past tag holders is appreciated. I should be able to scout it at least a couple times.
Drew the same tag. Should be heading out a few times from Utah!

I drew ALW with 3 points. A lot of different ALW hunts draw with a median of 3-4 bonus points. I gotta think it's dependent upon where you fall on the quality/opportunity scale.

Firedad

FNG
ALW mule deer party with my son 151-156, ALW Bull Elk 78, 105-107, 109 and returned archery antelope 015. Don’t judge me I don’t apply for hunts I’m not willing to go on but who knew I’d draw more than one. I didn’t think I’d draw anything. Deer and elk are late enough in fire season I won’t have too much of an issue asking for that time off. Antelope was in August and if I have to choose one set of dates to ask for than deer hunting with my son is gonna be the obvious pick